|Mini Rotary Batch Mixers
- Pneumatic drum tilting for vertical discharge (Not offered on large scale rotary batch mixers)
- Iris or breach-lock gates available (Not offered on large scale rotary batch mixers)
- Mild, Stainless or Abrasion Resistant Steel Drum, to suit any requirement. Welded drum, with smooth interior surface.
- Vinyl coating and other interior surface finishes available (optional).
- Quick-acting hand wheel for easy operation of standard valve-type discharge gate.
- Lifters, either welded or bolted to inside of drum.
- Internal Spray Line for introduction of liquid (optional).
- Liquid reservoir, transparent to permit introduction of liquids by air pressure (eliminates need for liquid pump). Optional
- Internal Agitator Bar (optional)
- Screw Feeder for introducing trace ingredients (optional)
- Drain Plug in cylindrical section of drum, for flushing out drum when necessary (optional)
- Extra access doors for fast, easy cleaning (optional)
- Conveniently located motor starter, wired to drive motor.
- Unit requires only a little floor space. Easily moved.
- Tilt-type Drum, used when necessary to empty mixed batch into holding bins, conveying equipment or drums (optional)
- Tilt-type Drum may be operated by twin air cylinder control, or manually through worm gear mechanism.
- Iris-type Discharge Gate (standard with Tilt-type Drum) permits rapid discharge with complete control at all times.
- Standard mixer drive is via a worm gear speed reducer with roller chain and sprocket arrangement
- Low horsepower requirements result from minimal eccentric shifting of product masses in the mixing drum
- All required totally enclosed drive guards are included
- Mixers are provided with motor starter, push button controls and electrical safety interlocks
- Available in TEXP construction with conduit wiring
- Optional infinitely variable SCR drives are available
Design and Construction
- Furnished as single unit assemblies, with self-contained drives
- Mixing drum seals dust tight, assuring total product containment during mixing cycle
- Mixing drum is supported by twin outboard mounted heavy-duty pillow block roller bearing assemblies
- Available materials of construction include carbon steel, abrasion resistant steels, various grades of stainless steels and aluminum
- Mixing drum is equipped with a gasketted product charging/service access door